Liebert DCD Water-Cooled Rack Door, 50kW
The Liebert DCD is a fanless heat exchanger module that installs as the rear door of an equipment rack. This chilled water-based system provides up to 50kW of room-neutral cooling. As many as ten Liebert DCD modules are connected to a single Liebert DCP coolant pumping unit, which acts as an isolating heat exchanger between the building chilled water source and the circulating cooling water.
- Cools rack loads up to 35kWprovides100% sensible capacity.
- Door allows for full access to the servers and equipment by opening 180 degrees.
- Highly efficient
- Fanless cooling module requires no maintenance
- Requires minimal floor space
- Full access to the rack eqipment
- Supports hot aisle/cold aisle configurations and irregular configurations
- Supports scalable expansion without interrupting cooling operations