DISCONTINUED – Liebert Datawave
This product is discontinued.
- Power conditioning, monitoring and flexible output distribution from a single factory tested unit.
- The unit can be paralleled for additional capacity or redundancy, allowing expansion as site needs change.
- Available in basic model for use with an existing distribution panelboard, or as a complete system in a single package, with full conditioning, monitoring and distribution capabilities.
- Total power conditioning under the worst power conditions – maintains consistent output quality even during -40% undervoltages and +40% overvoltages.
- Power conditioning is accomplished using only magnetic components and capacitors — there are no moving parts to wear out or fragile power semiconductors to break down.
- Output voltage waveform is independent of input waveform, assuring protection from high energy spikes and ringing transients that can disrupt or damage your electronic systems.
- Nearly unity input power factor means lower input current, while high operating efficiency reduces utility costs and heat output.
- Data centers
- Medical imaging equipment
- Industrial process equipment
Brochures and Data Sheets
- Liebert Datawave, 100-200kVA; Install, Operation & Maintenance Manual; 50 & 60 Hz (R10/97) (SL-20144)
- Liebert Datawave, 15-75kVA; Install, Operation & Maintenance Manual; 50 & 60 Hz (R10/97) (SL-20141)
- Liebert Datawave, 100-200kVA; Guide Specification; 50/60Hz (R10/07) (SL-20209)
- Liebert Datawave, 15-200kVA; Technical Data Manual; 50/60Hz (R06/02) (SL-20184)
- Liebert Datawave, 15-75kVA; Guide Specification; 50/60Hz (R10/07) (SL-20206)