Multiplexing Device to Enable UPS Monitoring and Shutdown Communications
Liebert IntelliSlot Multiport relay contact multiplexing unit communicates the On Battery and Low Battery status of a single UPS to connected PC’s, servers, or workstations. Liebert IntelliSlot Multiport relay contact multiplexing device allows UPS monitoring for multiple computer systems running Liebert MultiLink or other shutdown software.
- Relay multiplexing unit supports 5 computers
- Offers hot-swappable user-installation in Intellislot communication port
- Communicates with Liebert MultiLink automated shutdown software
- Shutdown communications for up to five computers connected to a single UPS â€” a host computer connected to the factory-installed UPS communications port and up to four client computers connected via Liebert MultiPort.
- Compatible with Liebert MultiLink shutdown software.
- When a utility power failure or low battery condition is detected, Liebert MultiPort provides a signal to each connected computer.
- Easy user installation in the Intellislot communication port of select Liebert UPS systems.
- Maximizes the effectiveness of a single UPS system.
- Liebert NX on-line UPS
- Liebert Nfinity® on-line UPS
- Liebert GXT on-line UPS
- Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS