Avocent LV 4000 KVM Extender Series
The LV 4000 Series can transmit a single or two single Link DVI video streams, USB 2.0 and analog audio over a single or multiple CATx cables. The LV4000 series has been designed to provide industry-leading video clarity, compatibility and high rack densities.
- Digital Extension Technology - Video, USB 2.0 (Low and Full speed) and audio all pass along a single cable, providing up to 50 me-ters of extension.
- USB Powered Transmitter - The transmitter is powered via its USB port to reduce the need for external power supplies. There is an option for an external power supply if the USB port has insufficient power.
- Digital Video - Supports DVI-D (HDMI with adapter) video on single or dual screens, with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Plug and Play - The LV 4000 series extenders are delivered in a zero configuration state so you can plug them in and start working immediately. There’s no need for additional drivers or software.
- USB Support - USB 2.0 support for any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards to graphics tablets,touchscreens, jog shuttles,joysticks, 3D explorers andmass storage devices. Full speed (12Mbps) isochronous devices such as headsets are also supported.