ASCO PowerQuest 5900 SERIES
PowerQuest 5900 is ideal for complex on-site power systems that support ultra-critical applications such as data centers, large hospitals, financial centers and other operations where the stakes are high.
- Monitor and control power transfer switches, paralleling control switchgear, gensets, breakers, bus bars and other equipment.
- Monitor normal and emergency voltages and frequency and their settings.
- Transfer and re-transfer loads for system testing.
- View and adjust transfer switch time-delay settings.
- Includes an on-site simulatorthat allows convenient staff training and re-training.
- Ability to test ‘what if’ scenarios that can prepare staff for practicallyany eventuality.
- The PowerQuest 5900 canprovide all the Power to Know and Power to Do needed for even the most complex on-site powersystems with multiple, paralleledgensets, ATS’s and a range of power distribution equipment.