Albér Universal Xplorer Telecom Battery Monitors (UXTM)
A real time battery monitor designed for use in telecommunications or in DC powered data centers.
- System configurations are field configurable
- Continual real time scanning of the following parameters: Individual cell voltageString discharge currentString float currentString ripple currentOverall voltageAmbient temperatures
- Automatic testing of internal resistance, intercell and intertier connection measurements
- Stores historical data and discharge events to allow playback of recorded data
- Embedded Web server for viewing battery data via Web browsers
- Embedded email manager for delivery of alerts and battery data
- Ethernet and isolated RS-485 interface connectivity
- USB connectivity for PC to allow real time data viewing and configuration
- Form C contact for battery parameter or hardware alarm
- Self calibrating
- Supports MODBUS (via RS-485 and Ethernet) SNMP and SMTP (via Ethernet) protocols
- Supports integration to ELS2 Electrolyte Level monitor
- Windows-based software or optional web-based software for real-time viewing, automatic data collection, data analysis, and report generation.
- RS-485 communication, with optional TCP/IP interface for network or Internet communication via MODBUS or SNMP.
- Interface with optional Alber Electrolyte Level Sensor (ELS2) system for complete monitoring coverage.
- Monitors 2V VLA Wet Cells and 12V, 6V VLRA Modules Higher Availability
- Scans pertinent battery parameters every 4 seconds, including total voltage, cell voltage, current and temperature.
- Automatic proactive internal DC resistance tests.
- Discharges are automatically detected and data saved for retrieval and playback.
- Trend analysis provides the ability to analyze performance and aid in trouble shooting.
- Maintenance by the Vertiv Services local, factory-trained Customer Engineers promotes proper operation and longer service life for batteries.Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Optimizes useful battery life -- Utilize your batteries longer and with confidence by knowing their true internal condition.
- Provides the data for a battery replacement program, only replacing batteries that are identified as failing.
- Reduces on-site battery preventive maintenance.
- Automate the IEEE Recommended Practices for Battery Maintenance and Testing
- Maintain complete and accurate maintenance records to comply for regulatory requirements.